Breast augmentation from Crown and Skin in Campbelltown, Sydney is designed to enhance your breast shape and achieve your desired figure.
Breast augmentation (also known as breast implants, a boob job, breast enlargement, breast enhancement, or silicone implants) is an amazing option to achieve fuller, perkier breasts with improved shape and more cleavage. It is also a suitable treatment option to address and correct concerns including tubular breasts and asymmetry between breasts.
Every person’s body is uniquely shaped and has its own specific considerations that must be taken into account when considering cosmetic surgery. This is why we are dedicated to working with you very closely to determine the correct type, size and placement of implants to achieve your desired results.
Breast Augmentation Package
As part of the ICCM group, Crown and Skin have put together a breast augmentation package for just $6950 all-inclusive (including GST). We understand cosmetic surgery can be a costly affair so we’ve put together an exclusive package so every women can love their shape.
To make this offer a little sweeter, we’re including 6 months of complimentary skin treatments (valued at $700.00).
Achieve a fuller, more shapely look for just $6,950.00* with the following package inclusions.
- Surgeons fees
- Theatre fees
- Anaesthetists fees
- Surgical bra
- Follow up visits (with surgeon and registered nurse)
- Complimentary skin treatments x 6
Breast Surgery FAQ’s
Breast augmentation is suitable for clients who:
- Feel they have small breasts or no breasts and would like to achieve a fuller bust.
- May have lost weight or breast-fed and feel their breasts have deflated or have lost that upper cleavage look of the breast.
- Have asymmetry or tubular breasts.
- Have had a mastectomy will often have a breast augmentation to build up their breasts.
Breast augmentation procedure
A breast augmentation procedure will require approximately 1.5 hours in the operating theatre and is performed under general anaesthetic. The procedure involves the following carefully planned steps.
- Implants are surgically placed under breast tissue to achieve a natural-looking augmentation.
- We use cohesive-gel silicone implants, in round or “teardrop” profile, with smooth or textured surfaces, depending on your needs.
- Performed under general anaesthetic, or twilight sedation with local anaesthesia.
- All breast augmentation procedures are performed in an accredited day hospital
- Implants can be placed above or below the chest muscle, depending on the surgeon’s recommendation.
- Surgical risks will be discussed in detail at your first consultation.
- Cost: Vary according to type of implant, general anaesthesia vs. sedation, etc. An accurate quote cannot be given without personal assessment by the surgeon. Ring for your consultation.
Your complete guide to a breast augmentation
Download our free comprehensive guide to breast surgery and explore:
- Am I a good candidate?
- Your customised treatment plan
- The procedure
- How much does it cost?
- Patient before and afters
- Much, much more!
If you are interested in learning whether breast implants may be the solution to achieve the breasts you desire, you will need to come in for a consultation to discuss your desired results and the options available to you.
Breast Augmentation Surgeon Sydney
Crown and Skin in Campbelltown, Sydney can help you receive the breast augmentation procedure to suit you.
If you would like to know more about how Crown and Skin in Campbelltown, Sydney can help you, or to request a consultation, please contact us today.